Salary: £25-30k - Based on Experience
Position: Full Time
Are you an SEO specialist looking to test your SEO skills in a new environment, with new challenges and rewards?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Here at New Mind | tellUs, we are the leading supplier of e-tourism solutions to destinations within Europe and the sites that we create are amongst the highest performing of their type and optimisation of the sites is key to this success.
Due to rapid growth and expansion across the UK, Europe, Scandinavia and now into the Middle East, an exciting opportunity has emerged for a talented SEO Specialist to join our Liverpool office to help drive the SEO expansion forward and play a leading role in generating traffic to our sites, with the additional aim of improving consumer journey and engagement, and increasing conversions.
The successful applicant will be taking responsibility for developing strategies that drive customer acquisition, conversion and retention; campaign setup, monitoring, analysis and reporting; as well as the optimising our destination websites.
The ideal candidate should be able to work as a part of a team and also work on their own initiative. They will be responsible for the on-going development of the SEO Apprentice.
- An experienced and commercially aware SEO Specialist.
- Detailed knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation tools, techniques and trends.
- Good working knowledge Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of managing multiple projects.
- Clear understanding of usability and the factors that influence customer conversion.
- Clear understanding of implementing PPC campaigns.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Experience of the tourism industry.
- Solid working knowledge of HTML and Content Management Systems a distinct advantage.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Mind is an Equal Opportunities Employer.