Latest Release of GuestMaker Booking Delivers a Wealth of New Features
16th April 2015
Categories: Our News
The latest version of GuestMaker Booking has been released by New Mind | tellUs for clients in Scandinavia, delivering a wealth of new features and enhancements.
Following requests from customers, improvements in functionality for distribution partners has been a key focus for the latest release.
Until now the DMO and its partners have had the option to use the public website, TI-app, booking API, widget and links for distribution but distribution partners have only had access to the reports menu by logging into the back-office with a username and password.
In the new version of GuestMaker, the back-office has been extended to include new functionality for partner booking and distribution. Specifically, the 'Reception/Capacity Calendar' menu can now be accessed by distributors and improved distributor sales channel management for DMOs has been facilitated through the 'Publish' feature.
Other new features include:
- 'Administration' tab and menus have been rebuilt and reorganised
- New menu for domain settings is now available for destination users
- Redesigned 'log in as' functionality
- New 'Publish' tab - destinations can now select the providers which will be published to intermediaries and publish providers to other providers (providers can then book each other’s products both in the back-office and at their websites)
- Redesigned user menu /editor
- Reception is now available for destination and tourist information users
- The 'TI App' is moved to the new tab 'Distribution calendar' in the reception
- All reports have been redesigned
- Intermediaries now have their own websites at the destination booking domain, where only products from published providers appear
- Various bug fixes and general improvements
Clients who want to find out more about the latest release should contact our Oslo office on +47 23 03 97 70 or email email@example.com.