TMI Annual Convention - Early Bird Booking Now Open
6th July 2016
Categories: Our News
Anyone involved in destination management should make sure that they keep the 12th October free for this year's TMI Annual Convention which takes place at the Hilton Bournemouth.
The programme for the event will continue to evolve over the coming months but so far it's promising to be both diverse and educational with the following sessions already confirmed:
- Working with OTAs – a case study from Visit Flanders
- Latest Research – from the National Coastal Tourism Academy
- A University perspective – Professor Dimitrios Buhalis of Bournemouth University
- Being Accessible – Tourism for All
- BIDs – latest case studies from the front line
- Implications of the Data Protection Act – Stephens Scown solicitors
On the afternoon of the 11th October, delegates will be offered a selection of study tours followed by a chance to network and share experiences at an informal gathering at the Keywest Restaurant at the Pier in the evening.
Bournemouth is a well connected destination, with direct trains from most of the UK and flights from most of the UK's airports into nearby Southampton Airport. Special rates have been negotiated for accommodation at the Hilton Bournemouth and Hampton by Hilton which will be available until 12th August.
For more information on the event programme, speakers, accommodation or booking options, visit the TMI website. Early bird rates for the convention are available until 14th September so don't miss out.