Improve Your Visitor Experience with LiveChat
14th March 2017
Categories: Our News
New Mind | tellUs can now offer our DMOs an opportunity to improve their visitor experience, boost customer service levels and introduce a more personal touch by adding a new LiveChat feature to their destination sites.
LiveChat is an affordable third-party application which allows our destinations to talk directly to their visitors through a chat window. LiveChat can be accessed via multiple devices ie. PC, laptop, tablet and mobile and pricing is licensed based, depending on the number of users.
Some of the features of LiveChat include:
- Scaleability - no upper limit on number of users
- Chat archives - all chat history can be saved
- Customisation - chat window themes, colours, designs, company logo, agent profiles
- Language options - 41 languages available
- Ticket System - if the chat is closed, users can submit tickets/messages through the chat
- File sharing – files and brochures can be sent through the chat
- IP address and GEO-location – shows the location of the chat
- Reporting - daily summary, statistics, dashboard
Norwegian DMO, Bergen Reiselivslag (www.visitbergen.com) is the first New Mind | tellUs customer to opt for the new LiveChat functionality, enabling agents from the Bergen Tourist Information Centre to offer visitors instant advice, guidance or help completing a booking. To see LiveChat in action, check out their booking page or visit the LiveChat website to find out more about its pricing, functionality and features.
If you're interested in implementing LiveChat on your destination site, contact your Account Manager or give us a call.